For the next couple of days download it here if you like.
Have a wonderful day,
"Click here http://www.briantracy.com/influence to receive my FREE REPORT: Everyone is a Salesperson! Enjoy your free report and learn how to become a more influential and persuasive person to increase your sales.
Did you know that 85% of your success and happiness will come from your relationships and interactions with others? The more positively others respond to you, the easier it will be for you to get the things you want. Watch this video to learn how to become a charismatic person!"
"Have you ever wondered how you can become more satisfied in life - how you can enjoy life more than ever?
Clarity accounts for probably 80% of success and happiness.
Lack of clarity is more responsible for frustration and underachievement than any other single factor. That’s why we say that "Success is goals and all else is commentary."
People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine. This is true everywhere and under all circumstances.
You could even say that the three keys to high achievement are, "Clarity, Clarity, Clarity," with regard to your goals. Your success in life will be largely determined by how clear you are about what it is you really, really want.
I’ve developed a special gift to help you discover your innate talents and gain complete clarity, but first, here is my seven step process for setting and achieving your goals:
The Seven Step Process for Setting and Achieving Your Goals
- First, decide exactly what you want in each area of your life. Be specific!
- Second, write it down, clearly and in detail.
- Third, set a specific deadline. If it is a large goal, break it down into sub-deadlines and write them down in order.
- Fourth, make a list of everything you can think of that you are going to have to do to achieve your goal. As you think of new items, add them to your list.
- Fifth, organize the items on your list into a plan by placing them in the proper sequence and priority.
- Sixth, take action immediately on the most important thing you can do on your plan. This is very important!
- Seventh, do something every day that moves you toward the attainment of one or more of your important goals. Maintain the momentum!
Only by discovering your innate strengths...by developing them...exploiting them to their highest degree--can you ever fully realize the greatest amount of satisfaction and enjoyment in everything you do.
Now, here is where my special gift comes in…
"Discovering Your Talents," my powerful, 12-page SPECIAL REPORT, outlines precisely how to get the best out of yourself - beginning with deciding what you want to do, what you can do well, and what will produce the highest rewards for your efforts."